This incident has been resolved. If you still encounter difficulties, please contact support.
Feb 18, 21:43 UTC
Monitoring results continue to be positive. MobileIron Site Reliability Engineering will provide an update or notice of resolution if the situation changes.
Feb 16, 07:08 UTC
A fix was implemented and the system has recovered.
We are actively monitoring the service.
Feb 15, 07:20 UTC
MobileIron has identified a potential issue that is impacting select Connected Cloud (https://m.mobileiron.net/
*) instances. The admin portal may not properly display content within the admin dashboard and some functionality may not be available at this time. Device registrations may not succeed and label assignments may not get applied.
Feb 14, 21:31 UTC
Services should be restored, we continue to monitor the service for anomalies.
Feb 14, 18:11 UTC
MobileIron Site Reliability Engineering continues working towards stabilizing the environment.
Feb 14, 13:45 UTC
A number of customers are experiencing issues reaching the following services:
Service: AppConnect Wrapping portal
- Android and iOS apps cannot be wrapped
- SMS notifications delayed (when Initiated from the Core server)
- Apple Push Notifications delayed (when Initiated from the Core server)
- Device registration Core lookup service unavailable
- Software download repository unavailable
- Showtech log upload unavailable (alternate: manually upload to help.mobileiron.com case portal)
- Connected Cloud Admin portal my not be reachable
- New Connected Cloud Device registrations may not succeed
- Sandbox MobileIron Cloud Admin portal my not be reachable
- New Sandbox Device registrations may not succeed
MobileIron Site Reliability Engineering is investigating the issue and will provide an update or notice of resolution once we have collected additional information.
Feb 14, 11:01 UTC